A journey of 1,000 miles must begin with one step. ‘ ANCIENT CHINESE PROVERB‘The key to success is to take what you have learned and put it into action. You can’t do everything at once, but you can begin.
15 Tips to Success
- Take 100% responsibility for your life and your success.
- Clarify your life purpose.
- Decide what you want.
- Set specific and measurable goals for all the parts of your personal vision, break them down into specific action steps you can take, create affirmations for each one of your goals, and begin the practice of visualising your completed goals every day.
- If you’re smart, you’ll also enrol someone to be your accountability partner, or you’ll start a mastermind group to do these first steps with you.
- Begin taking action on your most important goals every day except your R&R Days. Pay the price by doing whatever it takes.
- Ask for whatever you need with no fear of rejection.
- respond to feedback, commit to never-ending improvement, and persist in the face of whatever obstacles may come up. Now you; re up and running toward the completion of your major goals.
- Build and maintain momentum. create a program for cleaning up your incomplete, work on transforming your limiting beliefs, pick a habit to work on developing for the next quarter, commit to.
- Read one of the books in Suggested Reading and Additional Resources for Success (and then another and another), and purchase a motivational audio program to listen to in your car or when you are exercising.
- Schedule a vacation with your spouse or some friends, and enroll in a personal development seminar to be completed sometime in the next 6 months. Start saying no to the people and things that distract you from your major goals.
- Find a mentor or hire a coach to advise you and keep you on track.
- Work on developing your money consciousness. Make sure you set up a procedure for automatically investing 10% or more of every paycheck in an investment account, and some portion of your time and money to your religious or favorite nonprofit organization. Analyze and cut back on your spending, and begin figuring out how to make a fortune rather than a living by becoming more valuable to your employer or your clients. You can’t do everything at once. But if you keep adding a little progress every day, over time you will have built a whole new set of habits and self-disciplines. Remember, anything valuable takes time. There are no overnight successes. It took me years to learn and implement all of the principles.
- Make the commitment to start now and get on with using them to create the life of your dreams.
- Read (THE Success Principles book For Jack Canfield)
15 Tips to Success